In this list of almond flour cookie recipes, you will find peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and other classic cookies all made with almond flour variations such as almond meal, almond powder, and ground almonds.
Also included in this article are helpful cookie-baking tips when baking with almond flour.
- Tips for Baking with Almond Flour
- Tools for Cooking Baking Success
- Almond Flour Cookie Recipes
- Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- Almond Flour Chocolate Cookies
- Vegan Lemon Cookies
- Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies (3 ingredients)
- Vegan Almond Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies Recipe
- Soft-Baked Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Flour Oatmeal Cookies (GF, soft, chewy!)
- Linzer cookies
- Blackberry Jam Cookies
- Amaretti cookies
Tips for Baking with Almond Flour
Here are some useful tricks and tips when baking cookies with almond flour:
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper to prevent the almond flour from sticking to the sheets.
- Sift the almond flour before adding it to the recipe to remove any lumps.
- Chill the dough to firm up the cookies before baking to prevent spreading.
- When making almond flour cookie cut outs, use a dusting of almond flour on the surfaces to prevent sticking.
- Use good quality almond flour such as Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour if not grinding your own almonds.
Tools for Cooking Baking Success
Having the right tools on hand for baking cookies will make the process faster and more enjoyable. Here are some of the most popular cookie baking tools:
- Cookie Sheet - A light-colored cookie sheet is great to have because it browns the bottoms of the cookies more evenly and cooks them more slowly. It's also a good idea to have more than one baking sheet on hand to alternate during batches.
- Cookie Scoop - A cookie scoop is the ideal way of portioning the cookie dough balls to get the same-sized cookies for the whole batch.
- Parchment Paper - Parchment paper is perfect for lining cookie sheets to slow down the baking process of the cookie dough and it makes a great nonstick surface for baked goods.
Almond Flour Cookie Recipes
This list of almond flour cookies includes recipes to enjoy every day and cookies perfect for special occasions and holidays. These gorgeous cookies are popular among those who choose not to bake with gluten. Check them out and find your new favorite almond cookie!
Check out these Flourless Chocolate Cookies - they're rich, chocolatey, and gluten free.
Dana is the lead recipe developer and photographer for PopularRecipes.com. With her 10+ years of experience creating, testing, and photographing recipes, she has become an artist in developing wholesome, family-friendly meals that are a hit with both kids and parents.